Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Our very own Princess

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a fabulous Saturday.
Yesterday was the birthday of my eldest Granddaughter Megan. I can't believe how quickly the last 15 years have flown by. It seems only yesterday that she came out of hospital to attend her first party at the tender age of 12 hours!!!
She was born on my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary and so we popped her in to see everyone on our way back from the hospital.
This is the card that I made for her birthday. Once again I reached for my trusty LOTV toppers and circular nesties.



I die cut some flowers using DooHickey dies and shaped them to match the flower in the little girls hat.
Off to bed now, I have a busy day of sample making tomorrow.
Don't forget that Barbara will be back on the box tomorrow morning 9-11am Create and Craft Sky channel 674.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx