Followers

Monday 14 July 2014

A card full of favourites

Hi All,
Well my samples are all finished, now if I can just find the energy to make two very special Birthday Cards then I will be a happy bunny :O)
This card was made a while ago, but as I have been playing with NEW Hobby Art stamps over the last couple of days it seemed wholly appropriate to share a card made with an OLD one.
 This actually has to be one of my all time favourite stamps, and I rather like doing 'Spotlight' cards as well.
I stamped and embossed the floral image onto a piece of background paper made with some Shadow Stamps and dye based inks. Another old technique that I like.
I stamped, embossed and coloured the image again on white card stock and then punched out an oval which I positioned over the background image matching it up exactly. This is what is known as a Spotlight.
I stamped and embossed the image along the edge of the green card and then painted it with undiluted thin bleach.
Wow this really is a card full of favourites - shadow stamped background, spotlight technique, bleach and a favourite stamp.
Well this isn't getting my cards finished is it, so I had better crack on.
Don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft on Thursday 17th July at 12pm and 3pm for Jenny's shows.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx