Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
I have been having a great time chained to my Craft table.
I have managed to get a couple of my DT items finished but there are still a couple more that I need to sort tomorrow on my last day off before things get back to normal on Tuesday.
I think a final lie in might be the order of the day, although I don't like to be too late getting up otherwise it seems like such a waste of a day.
One of the pieces that I managed to finish is this card that I started in class on Saturday.
It is made using a couple of lovely Hobby Art Christmas clear stamp sets.
The reindeer has been coloured with dye based inks and I used Frantage Embossing Enamel on the blue panel.
Hope you like it.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. It's a great card Kim, I love the reindeer.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card he is a fun reindeer, but are you sure you made it, the row of 3 is missing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE!!! What a fabulous image and I love those pine branches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx