Followers

Sunday 23 September 2012

Did you miss me??

Hi All
Well I'm back at last, did you miss me??
I would say I'm back to normal, but that would be very far from the truth.
I spent the last couple of weekends before this one going across the country to help out at the fabulous Woodware Retailers Days.
I have been royally looked after, fed and watered, and I even got to look round the warehouse - complete with shopping trolley - well what's a girl to do, it would be rude not to shop after all lol.
There was lots of setting up and packing away and being on your feet all day. All great fun to be involved in but as a consequence of which my sciatica has flared up BIG TIME.
I always find myself shattered after these trips even though I was driven door to door this time by the lovely Jane Gill, but as my back has prevented me from sleeping very well I have come home from work each day and had a lie down for a couple of hours. Blimey I sound like a right old fogey.
Anyway all crafting has gone completely out of the window, as has blogging for that matter. It's amazing how, as soon as I failed in my attempt to blog everyday this year, it became easier to leave posting in favour of sleep.
Still I hope now to get back into it as I have so much to catch up with.
I did check out a couple of the challenges this morning and although this is very late I felt that I had to enter the Woodware challenge, especially after I was so well looked after.
In case you hadn't guessed the challenge was Orange and Brown and I used coffee to spritz the card for the main image, as well as painting the flowers with it.
The spotty background paper was amongst my purchases, as was the Frantage Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel that I have used around the edge of the central panel.
The floral button in the centre of the spotty ribbon bow is one of the lovely new ones which also found it's way into my shopping trolley.
Well, I can see that things are definitely getting back to normal, here I am blogging when I should be sound asleep lol.
I do hope that normal service has now been resumed and that you have not been too disappointed by my long absense.
Thank you for stopping by, and to all my lovely followers both new and old.
hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - the colours are just fantastic, and I love the polka dots moving through the design elements - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful! Gorgeous colours, lovely bling - just perfick!

    I sympathise about the sciatica, I get it, too, and the only cure is to lie down flat on the floor for half an hour. It's so frustrating! I hope you're feeling better now!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, yes I have missed you. It sounds like you've had a very busy time.

    Your card is lovely, those colours are fab and what a great idea to use coffee.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back Kim, have missed your blogs, Sounds as if you've had a great time though. Shame about the sciatica, you have my sypathy. Jenny B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly I feel so bad for making you ill! I love the card the ribbon and the button make it really special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx