Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Up, Up and Away

 Evening Everyone,
Are you well? I'm starting to feel a little less yucky, I'm just at the totally bunged up stage. Oh aren't colds wonderful lol.
The card that I am sharing tonight was made for the Grandson of a friend at work.
I followed the lovely sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge 116. I do love a sketch to get me started.
The main image is one of the Lili of the Valley stamps that I bought when I was at Port Sunlight earlier in the year. I coloured the bear using distress inks, but stamped the balloons onto scraps of the background papers used for the strips across the card. The greeting is also from Lili of the Valley.
The main piece of background paper is hand made using my distress inks.
I added a vellum panel stamped and embossed using a lovely Hobby Art greeting. Harry has been added using the Pergamano stamp set that I bought in a sale at Davina's. It has to be the best bargain I have found just lately.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep. I think I should really have eaten one of the puddings that the kids had for their tea. They were bouncing off the walls.It might have given me a bit of an energy boost at least.
I think they have finally calmed down and gone to sleep. Oh the joys of E numbers, guess what won't be on our shopping list next time lol.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is really gorgeous, that little bear is so cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx