Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

A Single Summer Rose

Evening Everyone,
Well it looks like I have done it again.
I seem to have exerted some sort of influence over the weather. It would seem that if we are ever to get any sunshine then I will have to post nothing but Christmas cards lol.
At the risk of us having another dreadful weekend, weather wise, I'm afraid that my card is a nice non Christmas rose.
I completely forgot to take any photos before it got dark, so while I still have several Christmas cards that I could share, I have no piccies, so you will have to make do with this card that I made for Hobby Art Jenny's last TV appearance.
You will just have to curse me for the weather tomorrow :O)
This card was made using one of the stamps from the new Roses Collection, an oval nestie and some Bakers twine. I added the tiny black dots with a fine pen.
I had better get to bed now.
I have quite a bit of tidying up to do tomorrow before the family return from their holiday, and I don't want a repeat of my 11am lie in or I will never get any time for crafting :O)
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Oh so elegant! And I'm dead impressed by the evenness of the dots around the oval - it may sound silly, but I think it's little details like that that really 'make' a card.

    I can't remember if I thanked you for telling me how you use water brushes for bleaching (it's old age, my memory is away with the fairies!) Thank you!!

    Have a great weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the way you have compiled this gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the CAS feel of this one, Kim! The single rose is a beautiful image to go along with the sentiment! And I love your twine bow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx