Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pearlex and Coffee at Davina's

Evening Everyone
Wow have we had some rain here. Of course the heavens have opened every time you have to go outside for any reason - leaving work, school pick up time etc. I'm just glad that I have managed to escape relatively unscathed.
I will be teaching at Davina's on Saturday, and this is one of the cards that I will be sharing with the ladies.
The central panel has been created using coffee and watercolour pearlex, this being the nearest that I could get (using items that Davina sells) to the wonderful Moonshadow inks (which Davina doesn't sell)
I have used some lovely leaf stamps and my favourite Frantage Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.
I do like this colour combo.
I think the rain might have eased off a little now so maybe I will be able to get to sleep before the noise all starts up again.
Oh and by the way the dog was found (see yesterdays post). I went home by itself!!!! Ruddy thing.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome, Kim! LOVE the shimmery accents. All these leaves lately are wonderful! Can't wait to see what you make next!

    PS: I hope you join in the fun this month at Technique Tuesday--I always love seeing your amazing creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours too - very elegant!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous :) Can't wait to learn how to do this! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colours and the Frantage on this. The leaves look like they've come straight from your soggy garden!! Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Buttons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx