Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Roadtrip to Clarity.......

Evening Everyone
I went on my road trip yesterday to deliver cards to Barbara for the TV on Sunday. I really don't like to trust them to the mercies of the Post Office, and it's not as if I have to drive to the other end of the country. It's only about 25 mins away.
As usual I can't share the new cards until the show has aired on Sunday 13th (Create and Craft channel 671 9am - 11am). I have just programmed the shows in to my Sky box so I don't forget.
There is no afternoon show this time as it is Barbara's birthday and she's going out for dinner, I think she deserves it after all the stresses of the TV studio and the presenters, so you will just have to content yourselves with two hours of crafting know how from one of Britain's Crafting Royalty.
The two cards this evening make use of the Wire Art Star and Wire Art Tree available from Clarity stamps.
The star on this card has been stamped and embossed on to a piece of handmade background paper and then wire has been wrapped around the image before it has been mounted onto the main card.
I have also wrapped thread around the edges of the purple panel making use of the good old Southwest corner punch.
The second tree on this has been stamped onto copper metal which has been heated to give it a multicoloured appearance. Not the best photo I know. I have also wrapped wire around the end of the main card.
I had better stop now and have a bite to eat before I go off to teach - Dazzling Diamonds at Davina's. A late night but an enjoyable one.
Have a good evening.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    Ooooohh, I just love these two cards! They are stunning and my favourite colours too!
    I got this set from C&C on the last show, although I haven't used them yet!
    Really looking forward to seeing the show on Sunday and then some of your cards on here afterwards.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx