Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Black and White or Babysitting ??

Evening Everyone.
It didn't take long to get out of loop with the blog posts did it, so I had better share a few photos to make up for it.
I made a bit of a mistake tonight. I should have been teaching 'Black and White with a hint of Colour' at Davina's, but I promised to babysit the grandchildren while my Daughters and their partners went to a show in London. That will teach me to say yes without checking my diary first.
I had prepped the class already so Davina is teaching it in my stead this evening so I hope no-one is too disappointed by my absence.
The cards all use my favourite Hobby Art set Anna's collection - Just for You. They also just use a black versafine ink pad, clear embossing powder and of course black and white card stock.
I have used a couple of punches, some peel-offs and crystals to finish them off. A little bit of colour has been added using a pigment ink pad.
Better go and check the kids again, and then I think I'll get an early night. Being back at work is very tiring you know, roll on my next holiday.
Nite, nite.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    I just love this stamp set and your cards are beautiful. I don't know what the flower is called, but it is such a delicate spray and looks so pretty.
    I think the black and white is visually stunning and I have learnt something; I didn't realise you can emboss with Versafine pads! Will have to give that a go!
    Hope the grandkids were okay!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx