Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

I'm off to Ally Pally........

Well girls, here we are at the end of yet another week, and another lovely sunny day. Just where is this year disappearing to?This weekend I am off to Ally Pally, which has to be one of my favourite shows. It's not too huge but is full of lots of wonderfully inspirational people.
I will be helping Sue and Harvey on the Imagination stand so don't forget to stop by and say hello.
I made these two cards using some of the Imagination products and had meant to post them, but I guess I will just have to hand deliver them instead.
They both use Imagination stamps heat embossed with white powder. I have then blended several colours of the silkies over the top using some cut and dry foam.
The punched panel on this card has been stamped with versamark and then brushed with mica powders. The tiny gold dots are waste from a peel off border.
This card uses the same technique as the first one but with just one layer of white stamping.
I'm hoping to pick up some more colours,and of course some new stamps. Well I can't come home empty handed can I lol.
Hope to see some of you there.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Kim, Great to see you working so hard at Ally Pally!! I loved what Sue was doing with the Silkies and I liked Harvey! He was fun.
    See you Tuesday. Gill x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx