Followers

Friday 16 April 2010

Classes at Lavender Lane

Evening Everyone, thanks for stopping by.
I had a wonderful, if very small class on Wednesday evening since unfortunately two of the ladies were unable to make it.
Hope you are feeling better Patricia, look forward to seeing you next time.
I can't remember the other ladies name but I hope that her Mum is feeling better now too.I actually sat and made a card that evening which I was going to share with you as soon as I had added some bling, but I couldn't wrestle the laptop off the grandchildren yesterday so I will share that one with you at a later date.
I am teaching at Lavender Lane on Saturday and as you may have guessed from the sample one of the classes is on UTEE - Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel for the uncrafty amongst you.
This is just one of the different techniques that we will be doing. I've stamped into it having first added some mica powders. I'm not sure that the pictures do the card justice, but at least taking them in daylight has helped a little.
The second class is called Patchwork Peel-offs and was inspired by a technique that the lovely Lisa B http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.com/ showed me at Farnborough.
I am really looking forward to the classes, they are always fun when Gill is there. I will make sure the kettle is on Gilly don't worry lol.
Have a good evening.
Happy Stamping if you get the chance.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started on making these lovely cards. Do I have some stories to tell this week?! Keep that kettle on the boil. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kim

    I love that Magenta birdie stamp, I have no idea wy I donlt have it in my stash ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, that would probably be because it is actually a peel-off, but isn't it lovely.
    We had great fun today making the cards.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx