Followers

Saturday 20 March 2010

Yipee, I'm here at SirStampalot at last

Hi Guys, well I'm here at last.
Well actually I've been here since late on Thursday evening - last minute change of plans with Olympia!! - but it has taken me a few days to get the Internet sorted so that I can blog.
Anyway here I am at last and so now I had better post the cards from Jenny's show as promised.They are all made using the Winter Scene Its clear stamp set.
Although it was actually designed as a Christmas set, I think you can see that it works for any time of the year.
And for any occasion.
The greetings used on these cards are from another Hobby Art clear stamp set amazingly called Greetings clear set lol.
I may have got the Internet up and running, but I'm afraid that the brain is not up to much tonight.
We have had a wonderful demo day at Sir Stampalot today with Brenda (Floral Fantasies) and then we all went out for a curry at one of those all you can eat places. Boy am I stuffed. So I'm afraid that I am struggling to write this, maybe I will do better tomorrow.
We are planning on a lazy morning at home tomorrow, so you never know I might actually get to post during daylight.
Night night for now.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Love these cards, especially the one mounted on the burgundy colour cardstock. Also liked the Clarity stamp cards. The one with the bikes and bloke has given me an idea for my hubby's birthday.

    Take care, hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them, I hope that Hubby likes your card too
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx