Followers

Monday 15 March 2010

Clarity Part 3

Hi Girls.
Well how about this, two posts in one evening. Well I did say I would try.
This set contains a greeting, a fabulous house and several tree stamps - all great for men's cards.
This first card has trees randomly stamped across the greeting. The panel has then been mounted onto some green paper and black glossy card.
This is a close up of a section of the card. As you can see I hate to waste anything and so the tumbling leaves are saved from the punched border.
The main panel on this card is created using a resist technique. I use an awful lot of peel-off dots on my cards and they can be made to look more like brads by adding a blob of glossy accents to them.
This card makes use of some masking, and has been embellished with a strip of paper punched using a Martha Stewart punch, some ribbon and a hand made flower.
I felt that this set would make a great card to welcome someone to their new home, so in the absence of a stamp with a suitable greeting I wrote this one myself.
One of the Nestabilities has been used here to create a shaped card. The card is quite small but also a bit different.
Well I had better close now. Only one more day at work before I start my holiday and I am so looking forward to it.
By the way don't forget to catch Jenny from Hobby Art on Create and Craft channel 671 at 8am tomorrow morning. I hope she has managed to get an early night as she will have to be at the studio at 6am tomorrow!!!
I will post the last of the Clarity cards tomorrow and then I can share the Hobby Art ones with you.
I hope it's not all too much.
Night night.
Love Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Kim,these are all very lovely.Just so love the tree ones.Hope you are ok?see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, lovely cards & like Lou I love the trees.
    Hugs Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls, the count down has begun. I am coming up to Peterboro on Wed but then have to go to Olympia for two days so will be back again on Sat for a whole week. I am so looking forward to it.
    See you there
    love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx