Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

Playtime with Hobby Art

Hi All,
It's Monday again! I don't know where this year is disappearing to.
I don't know about you, but I had a wonderful weekend, even better for the nice cool breeze which made it so much easier to cope.
Saturday saw another lovely class at Davina's, playing with all of my Hobby Art stamps...... and boy do I have a lot of those lol.
I took them all (minus the Christmas ones at least), along with assorted inks, dies, embossing folders and samples, and we spent the afternoon playing and consuming copious amounts of coffee and biscuits. No pressure, just fun.
Sunday saw more fun and playtime, this time with the bundle of cuteness that is my youngest Granddaughter Emma.
The day started with me watching her at her swimming lesson, which she loves, and ended with roast dinner at my Mum's where Emma helped 'PatPat', as she affectionately calls her Great Grandma, plant and water in the garden while her Mum and I prepared and cooked Roast Lamb and masses of veg. Altogether a wonderful day was had by all.
Here are just a couple of the samples that I took with me to class on Saturday.
This card uses the fabulous large tree stamp and some masking which is very unusual for me. I teamed it with a leaf veined embossing folder and some gilding wax.
I love this large tree stamp and here I teamed it with decorating chalks blended onto a piece of dark blue card stock.
The embossed tree really stands out against the background although it is rather difficult to photograph as you can see.
This one uses the foliage from another of the newer stamp sets.
And here is another very similar sample made with the leftover stamped panel.
This card uses a combination of foliage, masking and background stamps along with a swirly sentiment.
 And here are a couple of photos of Emma helping 'PatPat'
Emma is definitely an out doors girl, she loves to plant and water,
and is so cute when you ask her what her plants need to survive........'water, sunshine and love' complete with arm gestures.
She certainly earned her pudding after all her hard work, and as you can see she thoroughly enjoyed it lol.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening.
Happy crafting and hugs.
Kimx





1 comment:

  1. Love the cards Kim. Nice to see pictures of your mum and Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx