Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

Floral Birthdays

Evening All
Wow, Friday again. I might have know that it would be hot this afternoon, because it's the first time I've been able to get to the gym in over a week.
I know that we shouldn't complain about the weather, I was getting very fed up with being cold at work, but I seriously can't cope if its too hot. Thankfully we ended up with a massive thunderstorm which has cooled things down just nicely.
 I thought that I would share a few floral cards with you tonight.
 These all use a bit of paper piecing,
 which is a nice easy way to create several cards at once.
 I don't like to make the same card twice so they are all slightly different.
And of course this image works every bit as well with some plain old watercolouring.
Let's hope it's nice and bright but not too hot tomorrow, I don't have air con at home and I need a couple of days away from work to recharge my batteries.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx