Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Baby Congratulations Part 1

Hi All
I don't know about you, but I seem to have had to make loads of baby congratulations cards just recently. There seems to have been a bit of a baby boom amongst my acquaintances.
With that in mind I had a bit of a mad finishing off session so that I now have several extra cards in my stash.

This first card was made for one of the boys at work who became a Dad for the first time recently.
The Boss asked me to make a special card with the baby's name on it. He likes to give cards like that.
I think this fabulous Stampendous stamp has become one of my favourites for making Baby cards, for both girls and boys.
And of course there are plenty of left over bits which can be added to a card,
or used up to make a smaller one.

This easel card uses another lovely Stampendous stamp.
It was sent across the pond to a blogging buddy who became a Granny recently. A special occasion to be celebrated just as much by the proud Grandparents as the Mum and Dad.
I hadn't realised that I had made quite so many cards, so I think I will share some more of them tomorrow before I bore you to tears.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx