Followers

Saturday 14 May 2016

A little helping hand.

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a great day.
I have. We didn't make it to the park, shopping took far longer than expected, isn't that always the case lol.
I have been trying to get a few blog posts sorted out, in between playing of course, but it has been a little difficult as I have been having some help!!






I gave up in the end and chased her across the room. She has just started to crawl and being chased by Mamma on all fours is apparently hysterically funny.
I wonder what we will get up to tomorrow?
No crafting that's for sure lol.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx