Followers

Sunday 7 February 2016

Cards for 'Little People'


Evening Everyone,
I'm at home now, so hopefully the Internet and computer will be kind to me tonight!
I have spent a fabulous weekend helping out with my youngest Granddaughter Emma, so it seems only fitting to share a few cards for 'Little People' that I have made.
This first card uses a LOTV topper
and a lovely 'BABY' die along with some matching background paper from my stash.
This is a very easy birthday card using a diecut Rocking Horse that I covered with Frantage powder.
Here is a version for a baby girl.
As you can see I am rather partial to using this lovely die,
even using the 'leftover' or negative diecut pieces.
Lets hope I can be a little more creative tomorrow.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my weekend, they are babies for such a short time, and wouldn't change it for anything but I am now so very behind with things again.
Oh well, never mind, tomorrow, as they say, is another day.
See you then.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx