Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2015

I'm hoping this says 'Just Because'

Evening Everyone.
Hasn't it been lovely and sunny today?
I even had to take my thermal vest off it got so warm, and that's more information than you needed to know isn't it?
 Today Barbara was on German TV with some lovely new stencils and a Boxed Alphabet set.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it, and anyway my grasp of the German language is totally non existent  so I even had to rely on Barbara for a list of suggested sentiments.
If I copied her suggestion correctly this should say 'Just Because', but then again I could be swearing at you and I wouldn't know lol.
I ran one of the stencils through my EBosser along with an old dottie one to create a frame and then sponged it with blue and green Distress Inks.
The flowers and foliage are die cut using some matching card stock that I found in my stash.
I also added a touch of gold to the stencilled card using gilding wax and a stencil brush.
I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, in fact I think I will make another as a picture frame which would make a fabulous gift for someone.
Let's hope that tomorrow is just as bright and sunny and that the thermals can be consigned to the drawer for another year.
Bye for now
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kim,
    You may be taking your vest off, I am putting mine on today as it is turned very cold in NZ this week.
    Lovely card and great texture on your Bg with the stencil.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggling my head off here at the thought of you in your thermals, or rather not in your thermals!

    I don't speak German either so have no idea if your are insulting anyone or not, but I love that background and floral arrangement compliments it perfectly.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim , The card is beautiful and the German words are perfect....
    Hugs , Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx