Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

For a Special Lady at CCM&More

Hi All
We started a new challenge at CCM&More today.

Mother's Day is right around the corner so our hostess, Pamellia, would like to see your creations for a Special Woman, they don't have to be Mother's Day cards though as long as they are for that special lady.
I chose to make a card for my lovely Mum using a Clarity Stencil, dye based inks and some stamps. 
I stamped randomly over a piece of white card using Clarity Garden Heart and Verse and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. 
Then I ran the stencil through my E-Bosser and heat embossed the raised image using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. 
I sponged the whole thing with Distress Ink and then added a few more Garden Hearts and With Love, also from Clarity.
The finishing touches are provided by dots of Stardust Glitter Glue and a sentiment from Woodware.
Please stop by and see what the rest of the Team have come up with to inspire you, there are some stunning creations there.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card. The stencil is fabulous and the touches of red really make everything pop. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx