Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

Just a quick reminder.

Evening Everyone,
Just a very quick post tonight, I'm having way too much fun playing with bits and pieces from today's class.
I am determined that I am not going to consign more unfinished pieces to languish in a box after a class, I am going to finish them off before I move on to the next venture.
Yes I know, and the earth is flat lol. Still I can but hope to keep it up.
This is also a sneak peek, and a quick reminder that Barbara is back on the box tomorrow.
Create and Craft Sky channel 674 - 9am to 11am and then again at 5pm with a show featuring stamps from the USA launch.
I have my sky box set already, see you there.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx