Followers

Saturday 17 January 2015

Falling Leaves

Hi All
It's my turn to post something on the Hobby Art blog, so I chose a card that I made with one of Jenny's wonderful new stamps CS086D Falling Leaves.
It is always exciting when I get a parcel with the new designs in.
I love leaves so this has become a firm favourite as soon as I saw it. So many ideas, so little time, mores the pity.
I stamped and embossed the Horse Chestnut leaf randomly onto a piece of handmade background paper.
If I remember rightly it was a piece of copy paper that I had cleaned my brayer on after using actylic paint on my Gelli Plate. I told you I never seem to throw anything away lol.
I masked the leaves and then stamped randomly over the panel with another of the new stamps CS087D Sunny Day Greetings.
I coloured the leaves in using a Brown Wink of Stella brush and then trimmed the panel and cut it into three.
I also fussy cut out several other leaves which I added to the card using silicon having first shaped them on a padded mat.
The main card has also been stamped, embossed and coloured with more of the leaves and then I added some faux stitching around the edge.
Why not pop over to the Hobby Art website and check out the Gallery where there are loads of fabulous samples to inspire you.
Have a great weekend. Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx