Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

Remember Barbara is back on the Box

Evening,
Wow am I ever glad that it is Friday!!
Did you get thunder and a major downpour this morning? It was actually quite nice to go outside in it (I had to help bring in the delivery which of course arrived at the same time as the rain) until you have to stand at the till in a soggy shirt. Don't worry I didn't look like an entrant for a wet T shirt contest, well not quite anyway lol.
Just a quick reminder tonight that Barbara will be back on the box at the weekend.
This card was one of several that I made for her last month. Unfortunately things have conspired against me this month (work, a headache and the Post Office mainly!!!!) so I didn't manage to get anything done for her. I hope that she will forgive me.
 I stamped and embossed the solid image of the Carol Singers, and cut them out using my Nesties.
The papers are from my stash and the Snowflake punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page design.
I have a bit of tidying up to do tomorrow as the family are due back from their holiday and they will need to be able to get into the living room so I guess that I had better get to bed.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx