Followers

Saturday 3 August 2013

Normal chaos has been resumed

Evening All
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend and that you caught up with Barbara in The Classroom this morning. Don't forget that she will be back again tomorrow on Create and Craft Sky channel 671 at 9am - 11am and then again at 2pm - 3pm.
The family have arrived back from their holiday and so normal chaos has definitely been resumed lol.
My youngest Grandsons first words as he walked through the door were 'Wow, doesn't the living room look tidy', it doesn't now.
 This is another of the cards that I made for Barbara last month.
 The main image has been stamped and embossed and then painted using the Vintage Pearlex palette.
The border has been hand drawn using a fine black pen, and Glossy Accents have been added to the berries.
I'm hoping that my mojo has returned along with the family as it has been seriously missing just lately. Here's hoping :O)
See you again tomorrow, Internet permitting of course, it has taken me about 3 hours to get this post done!!
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx