Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

In a Pear Tree for TV

Evening All
It doesn't take long to get behind with the Christmas card pile does it?
It seems that the only Christmas cards I have made in the last couple of months have been either for the TV or the Woodware catalogue. Lovely to be in demand, but it doesn't do anything for my stash lol.
This one was made for Barbara, and I am using it as a rather subtle way of reminding you all that she will be back on the box this weekend. Boy did that last month fly by!!
The three squares have been punched from a piece of stamped, white embossed and watercoloured background. I used Distress inks to add the colour.
I also added some gold embossing and the fabulous Christmas Banner as well as some hand drawn lines to the finished card.
So don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft Sky channel 671 tomorrow morning for In the Classroom,  and Sunday for the normal shows. I wonder what Barbara has come up with to tempt us this time.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx