Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

On Your Wedding Day

Evening Everyone,
Well I survived my first day back at work, and without a Granny Nap as well. I even managed to finish off a couple of things on my desk, this can't continue lol.
The house has been very quiet this evening as the family have gone to a Wedding reception.
I made this card for the happy couple, I hope that they like it.
The image is a Lili of the Valley die cut, one of my favourites for a Wedding card.
I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the page to create a border for the card and then matched it to a background paper from my stash.
 The flowers are made using Spellbinders dies and card stock.
I added a DooHickey die cut tag and heart as well as a Lili of the Valley sentiment.
Yes Gill I did have to make a box for it,but I hope that it is something that they will treasure.
I still have all my Wedding cards in a box, along with a telegram that arrived on the day, something for the History books given that they don't exist any more lol.
Oh boy look at the time, better get to bed.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Hope you're keeping well. Sorry I've not visited for a while.

    I think they'll love this card and will treasure it. It's such a lovely image and the punches and dies you've used make it a really beautiful card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I would treasure the box!! This is simply stunning Kim. Simply stunning! I think I may be owning that punch soon. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx