Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Nothing to do with the weather

Evening Everyone,
I have had a very successful day, how about you?
I have managed to finish most of my cards for Barbara, so I should be on track to get them in the post on Tuesday,
We sorted out the June class dates at Davina's on Saturday, so I really must update my sidebar.
As we used Pearlex Powders along with the Gold Leaf we have decided that the first class in June will be a more comprehensive look at Pearlex both in powder and watercolour form.
By happy coincidence one of the cards I made for my Christmas stash last month uses just that.
Yes I know I need to update my Christmas card tally as well. The trouble is I have been having way too much fun making cards to spend any time on the computer, my commenting shows that lol.
 I have used wet glue and powdered Pearlex for the background paper,
and watercolour Pearlex for the stamped and embossed image in the centre of the card.
Wow quite an early post for me, but I have to go and iron my uniform for work tomorrow. Yes, some of us in the UK still have to go to work!!
Have a great Bank Holiday.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Kim, love the rich colours and the beautiful centre piece.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I am a new follower :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx