Followers

Friday 31 May 2013

Barbara is on the Box

Evening Everyone
Are you well? I don't know about you but I'm very glad that it is the weekend, and of course as it is the first one in the month it is time for the next 'Classroom with Barbara' 11am - 1pm on Saturday.
This is a card that I made for Barbara's last show.
I'm so glad that she has finally added some basic greetings to her collection. As much as I like all of her poems and sayings I do prefer to add just a plain sentiment to most of my cards.
I have added tiny black dots to the embossed panel as well as Faux Stitching to the card.
Don't forget that Barbara will also be on the box on Sunday.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx