Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

A very Special Day

Evening Everyone
Hasn't today been bright and sunny.
My Mum tells me that it was just as lovely 63 years ago when she and my Dad got married,
Even though my Dad passed away nearly 12 years ago I still like to let Mum know that I am thinking of her on her special day.
This is the card that I sent her. I made it using some bits created when I was playing with my Distress Markers and a Hero Arts stamp set.
Of course as I mentioned before this is also a very special day for a lovely young lady who was born on my parents Golden Wedding anniversary.
Here she is with her little sister.
I hope that both my Mum and Megan had a suitably special day.
Big hugs to both.
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx