Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Make it a 'Threefer'

Evening Everyone
Well I obviously scared the sunshine away by saying how nice it was to see it yesterday. It has been absolutely freezing here today with the sun firmly hidden. In fact there were even some snow flurries earlier this evening!!! Now that can definitely stay away.
Maybe my card tonight will throw a little sunshine into a cloudy day.
 This was another of the cards that I made for my 'Twofer' class at SirStampalot last month.
It was made using a Woodware stamp set FRCL226 Flower Medley,

 and a Kaleidacolour Luau Ink pad.
 The center of the first card, which was cut out using a nestie, was used for this second card.
I wanted second generation ink for the background to this card to make the panel stand out, which of course led to a 'Threefer'
Now I hope that these have served to brighten your day and that the sun peeps through tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous summery colours! Hopefully we'll soon see gorgeous summer flowers growing outdoors, too!

    love Mags b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards - love the one with the slightly paler background especially!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx