Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

A Big Kid at Heart

Evening Everyone
Hasn't the weather been lovely today.
It has been so nice to have the windows open and for the children to be outside without their coats.
I have managed to catch up with quite a few things today, including finally finishing my Sin-in-laws birthday card.
It is amazing how I always feel much more creative when the sun is shining.
He may have hit the big 40 this year but Jason is still a big kid at heart, and he also has a passion for Camper Vans.
This little gem from Lili of the Valley has got me out of a hole and means that he gets a card at least vaguely near his birthday.
I have used the fabulous sketch over at Here Come the Boys and papers from my stash.
The cream card in the background has also been dry embossed with a numbers folder.
Jason thought that it was 'really cool' that the windows really looked like glass thanks to some well placed Glossy Accents.
Better get some sleep now, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. This card really caught my eye. A great card. Love the image and all the fab layers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kim!! This card is so gorgeous! I love the image its perfect for male cards :) Im sure your son-in-law will love it! Is this a LOTV stamp or from one of the new Art Pads? I love your papers too...are they LOTV?
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the image is so adorable and you really got the sketch to perfection. Thank you for joining us at Here comes the boys. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and a great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the sketch looks fab! Thanks for playing at Here Come THe Boys Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx