Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Another 25th

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that we are nearly at the end of yet another week, where on earth are they going to, it will be Christmas before we know it.
It doesn't seem that long ago that we were counting down the days to the start of the Olympics and now here we are with only a few days left before it finishes for another four years.
Anyway, with the mention of Christmas, I thought that I would share another of the cards that I made with one of my favourite new Woodware Christmas stamps.
Very similar to yesterdays post I know, but equally I feel that it shows that the stamp can be used to make a relatively simple card which you can bling up, or dress down.
I added a little Frantage Aged Silver Embossing Enamel to the edge of the handmade background paper panel and painted the 25 with undiluted thin bleach.
Off to bed now.
Night night
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx