Followers

Sunday 26 August 2012

A Birthday Bear

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a lovely relaxing Sunday.
At least the weather has been better today, no rain. Well not here at least.
My brother obviously has a liking for this time of year as all 3 of his children were born in August. (Or perhaps it's more a liking for November lol)
I made this card for my nephew Callum.
He's not so very little any more, being a strapping 22 year old, but hopefully you are never too old for this little cutie from Lili of the Valley.
I coloured him with my Distress inks to match the Scrap Background that I had in my box.
I found this technique over at the  Crafty Bloggers Network. It is a fantastic way to use up all of those scraps of background paper. I have several pieces in my 'Bits Box', ready to go lol.
Oh boy, look at the time. I don't know about the rest of you but I have to be at work at 6am as normal tomorrow so I had better get to bed.
Night, night
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh you did make me laugh today.

    This is a gorgeous card, such a cute little bear and you've coloured him beautifully.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx