Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Must take some photos.........

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are having a great weekend.
It looks like I definitely need to take photos of some of the Christmas cards that I have made recently, if only it would stop raining long enough for me to do so lol.
Just a very quick post tonight as I have just noticed the time.
This card is another made from some of the lovely new stamps from Hobby Art that I have been playing with lately.
The greeting was stamped and embossed on to preprinted background paper from my stash.
I stamped and embossed the solid flower around the edges of the panel using Frantage Embossing Enamel, as well as stamping randomly over the panel with a dye based ink pad.
I added some more flowers to the edge of the card along with some ribbon and tiny dots added with a white Souffle pen.
The family are safely returned from their holiday so you cant see the living room floor for bags and boxes and   the washing machine is working overtime.
My Grandson Ciaran remarked on how tidy the room looked when they got home, I should have taken before and after shots!!!
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I love the little extra touches you put on your cards, like the little dots...

    It's been so dark with all the rain, hasn't it? So hard to get a good detailed photograph. I've been toying with getting one of those photo boxes which has a light with it, but it seems such an extravagance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the added flowers--and your collage stamping is amazing! This is so pretty!!! LOVE the colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx