Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Super Cool Dudes

Evening all.
No cards tonight as I have been working hard to get my post ready for The Stamp Man challenge which goes live tomorrow. 
I will have to rely on a scheduled post since I will be hard at work in the garage tomorrow until 2pm. 
If past years are anything to go by it will be a steady stream of people buying Easter eggs and food. You would think that shops were never going to open again.
How about this for some super cool dudes,
 and a dudette too lol.
They have been busy all day with Mum so a little bit of chill out time, a good film and a bag of pop corn was definitely the order of the day.
Oh to be young again lol.
Better get back to my post for tomorrow now before I fall asleep.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. That must have been an interesting film! Lovely photographs. Hope my grandchildren will be as quiet as that when they come for the week-end! Good luck with the Stampman challenge. Happy Easter,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, bless them! They look like they are enjoying themselves!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have grandchildren I bet you are so proud of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous *lol*

    Wish you and you family Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx