Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

Hope you feel better soon Megan xx

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day. I can't believe how sparkly it looked when I left for work at 6am this morning, nearly a frost but not quite, I think that Autumn is really here lol.
Megan had a very early start today as well. She had to go into hospital to have her tonsills out poor thing.
For some reason she had to travel all the way to Brighton which is about an hour away from us, and she had to be there for 7.15am !!!!!
I'm not sure who looked more nervous this morning when they set out, Megan or her Dad who was taking her.
Because we live more than 15 miles from the hospital they announced that she would have to stay in over night so Jay has had to stay down there with her.
I made this for Megan, I hope that it makes up for not making a Good Luck in your new school card.
The Get Well Bunny is another of the lovely designs from Lili of the Valley.
I stamped and embossed the image and then coloured it using distress inks. I cut it out using a Nestie. The grapes and medicine have had Glossy Accents added to them.
I mounted the image using a lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday and added some flowers and tiny pearls.
The greeting is from a Sentiments set by Hobby Art.
When I had my tonsills out over 40 years ago you looked forward to being fed loads of ice cream. Nowadays they make you eat toast and crisps. How cruel is that? I told Meggie that I would have a secret supply of ice cream for her, it's what Grandmas are for after all lol.
I hope you like the card.
Don't forget to watch Barbara on Pick of the Week on Create and Craft tomorrow. I'm sure that it will be a brilliant show, I know how hard she works on her preparations.
Off to bed now, it seems to have been a very long day.
Love and hugs to all, and especially Megan.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx