Followers

Saturday 18 June 2011

Woodware challenge week 4 - a bunch of flowers

Morning Everyone
Hope you are all having a good weekend.
It's been chaos here helping Jenny and Jay try to pack everything in to the car for the holiday. Talk about trying to fit a quart into a pint pot, I think they might have to tie the kids to the roof rack, or leave then here with me lol.
This is a card that I am entering into this weeks Woodware Challenge - A bunch of flowers. It uses a very old Stampendous stamp which appears to have been discontinued, but I like it anyway. The stamp is so old and well used that all the info has rubbed off it so I can't even give you that I'm afraid !!
The card is actually very basic stamping and embossing onto a pink piece of card. I have then masked the entire image and stamped around the edge using versamark and another stamp from the same Botanicals collection.
A section of the image has been stamped and embossed onto vellum which has then been added to the card using spray mount. I have coloured the flowers using the Pearlex Interference Palette.
The van is all packed up and they have now left for Devon. It really is very quiet here. As you can see they really are well loaded. They usually take a caravan with them, I think perhaps they needed a trailer at least this year :)
Jenny makes sure that they all have a bag full of things to keep them occupied on the journey and as you can see they are already engrossed in a game.
Mr Cool Dude is just about visible.
Although I really hope that they get some hot weather while they are away I do hope that today is a little cooler for the long journey.
Saskia was sick before they left so we have packed the obligatory bowl and kitchen roll and Megan is going to have to be a good Big Sister and deal with it should it be necessary.
I must get on now I have lots of cards to make.
Happy Crafting.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx