Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

Christmas and Clarity on Create and Craft

Evening Everyone,
Where, oh where does the time go to? I think I've just about run out of it when it comes to Barbara's cards. I may be able to squeeze in one more before I deliver them to her tomorrow evening, but you never know.
As the TV show on Sunday (Create and Craft channel 671 10am - 12pm and 3pm - 4pm) is on Christmas I thought that these samples that I made for one of the shows last year would be appropriate for tonight's post.
 I try to take photos of all the cards that I make, but as I can't share them until after the show has aired they sometimes get lost in the backlog when there are so many other things to post for you.
Anyway better late than never don't they say. Hope you can join us for the show.
I can't believe how late it is. I must get to bed now. I really must remember not to drink Red bull so late in the evening. Let's hope a bit of TV will send me to sleep lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx