Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Make a Stationary wallet in Chichester

Afternoon everyone.
Sorry I've not been a good blogger this week, but I have been hard at work on my Stationary Wallet classes.
I have been having so much fun making the boxes that I keep forgetting that I have to make cards to go in them lol.
Anyway, just a quick post to say that if you are in Chichester tomorrow and fancy joining me to make one of these then there are still a few spaces available.
It is an all day class, held at The Eternal Maker
41 Terminus Road
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8TX
01243 788 174
Must go now, I have those cards to make remember lol.
The shop is just fab, a real treasure trove of material, paper, ribbons, buttons..................I could go on but the list is endless.
Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow maybe.
Happy Crafting
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx