Followers

Friday 4 June 2010

Claritys Naked Tree..........

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just have so much to do that you don't know where to start and so you end up doing nothing???
Well I have been having one of those. All my good moves to get on top of everything seem to have gone out of the window at the moment and now I am back to square one. Oh well onwards and upwards I suppose.
This is a card that I made for Barbara's TV show at the beginning of the year, and as the naked tree is featuring again in her new show this Sunday (Create and Craft sky channel 671 11am - 1pm Sunday 6th June) I thought it appropriate to share it.
I hope that I haven't posted it before, although I know that I meant to. I have just spent ages scrolling through all of my posts but can't find it so I assume that it must have been in January when I had all my computer trouble and I didn't get to post for a month.
I won't be able to get much catching up done today as my old Primary School is having a 50th birthday reunion today and I am attending with my Mum and Sister. It will be fun to try and remember how it looked all those years ago when I went there - it was new then lol. I wonder if I will recognise anybody, I will let you know.
Hope that you have a good weekend.
Bye for now
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx