Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

Congratulations, it's a Boy

I told you that today was a very special day in our house, well it has just become even more so.
My sin-in-law Jason's neice (how complicated does that sound) had a baby boy early this morning.
Tyler Bobby born at 2.38 am, 8lb 7oz. Mother and baby are doing well as is Dad.

So of course I just had to make a card. This Magnolia stamp sure is getting a work out just lately, it makes up for going uninked for so long lol.
I've coloured the image in with some of the new distress ink colours (tumbled glass, spun sugar, victorian velvet, also weathered wood, black soot, tea dye and old paper ) and mounted it over some of the lovely papers that I got from Craftwork Cards at Ally Pally.


I had to use my nestabilities of course and an EK Success punch found its way in there too. The heart button and safety pins came from my button box, I can't remember where they came from originally I'm afraid. And I did a Julie (Hickey) and edged the papers with glitter glue, unusual for me but I think it finished it off just perfectly.
Congratulations to Susan and Aran and all the family. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood - now your troubles start he he.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx