Followers

Sunday 7 November 2021

Chalked Florals

Evening,

I hope that you have had a lovely weekend. Mine has been a nice crafty one, with classes on Saturday, and then finishing off bits and pieces from previous projects. I still have loads to wade through, but at least I've made a start.

So if I am ever going to catch back up with all the cards that I need to share with you, I had better get a move on.

Probably one of my all time favourite classes involves Decorators Chalks,
and nothing works better with them than these fabulous solid image stamps from Hero Arts.
Very old, and wood mounted, but I just love the panels that you can create with them.
Some, like this one have a stamp with the postitive image available, as well as the negative square.
As you can see I like to use the two images together before adding them to my cards.
I also like to add a stamped and chalked border.
This can also be done using a torn paper mask and some peel-offs.
Well that's a few removed from the huge pile of cards under the bed lol. Let's see if I can share a few more tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx