Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Spellbinder Christmas Extravaganza

Evening,

Last weekend was a busy one craftwize. Not only was I teaching, and finishing off a few projects, but it was also the Spellbinders Christmas Extravaganza which was run by the lovely Janice from SirStampalot along with Deanna and Kourtney from two American stores.

I was asked to help out with some samples, so here are a few cards that I made using just a small number of items from the kit.
It contained loads of pre cut and coloured paper and card pieces along with card blanks and envelopes, plain, glitter and metallic card stock, paper pad, stamp set, embossing folder, and a fabulous train die set, all neatly parceled up in a box.
Everyone seemed to have a great time crafting along with Janice, Deanna and Kourtney,
and there was lots of inspiration and tips to follow, or you could do your own thing with the kit if you wanted to.
The die set was particularly popular, if a little bit too fiddly for my liking.
Janice shared my samples on one of her Fun at One Facebook posts, so I figured that they must be safe to share with you.
I wonder what my next challenge from them will be? Perhaps I had better get a few more things finished before they contact me again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx