Followers

Monday 30 September 2019

Add a Critter for CCM challenge 242

Afternoon Everyone,
We have another new challenge at CCM, where on earth is this year disappearing to?
This time our lovely host Judy is looking for you to 'Add a Critter'
Any critter will be fine, four legged, two legged, six legged, or even many legged as in millipedes! 
My card was actually made at the beginning of the year for the then new Woodware catalogue. Boy that seems such a long time ago now, I have done several more catalogues since then.
I fussy cut the owl and the fox from the set
and layered it over a panel created form another Woodware sentiment stamp set.
As usual I finished off all of the bits and pieces left over from creating my card to finish of another one.
The panel at the back of both cards has been created from a piece of dark brown cardstock and a leafy embossing folder.
A little bit of gilding wax helps to highlight the embossing.
I hope that you can find the time to join us with our 'Critter' challenge.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, these are just so sweet. I so love Woodware stamps and how you use them of course! I've sent you an email re. the shed. Happy crafty week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Kim! Love the cute critters and the touch of gilding on the embossed background panel looks fabulous!! Enjoy the rest of your week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those woodland creatures are really sweet, and I love the layered text behind them.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work Kim, the cards are impressive! Great fussy cutting!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx