Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Thank You for sticking with Me

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry that I have been MIA again, but it has been a hectic couple of weeks, and definitely rather quiet on the crafting front for me.
My Granddaughter Emma started at 'Big School' and I went to stay and help out for a few days.
These last few years seem to have flown by, it seems like only yesterday when I witnessed her arrival, and here she is starting school.
I have to say that I was there more as support for Mum than Emma, who has taken to school like a duck to water. 
She is on silly 2 hour days for the first couple of weeks (she was at Nursery full time) so she was heard to complain to her Mum that she had 'only been there for 4 minutes'.
It might only be a short time, but it has certainly tired her out as the days have gone on, probably because it is far more structured than playing at Nursery School. Little brother misses her, although I think he is secretly glad of the rest, his sisters can be a little full on at times.
Mummy has even mastered the art of a French plait, after plenty of practise on one of Emma's dolls :O)
We did get a little bit of crafting done while I was there.
I have been promising Emma for a while that I would show her how to use the die cutting machine that I bought her for Easter, so we had a great time cutting out unicorns, fairies, seahorses along with other assorted shapes.
Chloe tried to get in on the act which I don't think impressed Emma very much, check out the expression!!
This post seems to have taken me ages to write as the Internet keeps dropping out. I have given up two days in a row, so I will call it a day and try and sort out my CCM post for later...…….if technology will let me lol.
Have a great evening.
Crafty hugs
Kimx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx