Followers

Sunday 25 August 2019

Love and Hugs

Evening All
What beautiful weather we have had today. Far too hot for me, so a perfect excuse for some crafting.
I have had need of a few New Baby cards just recently, so I finished off several in a couple of classes.
As I have said many times before, LOTV Simply Print images are always my go to for quick and very cute cards.
One of these cards was made for my Cousin's Daughter who made her a very proud first time Grandma in July.
Of course you cant forget the new Grandparents so I made a card for them too.
Another was needed for one of my work colleagues who also became a first time Dad.
I had several panels in my stash from a previous Paper Piecing class so I managed to get them all finished off as well.

 

After all you never know when you might need another card.
Time for bed I think. I have to be at work as usual tomorrow, no Bank Holiday for me I'm afraid.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx