Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2019

A Little More Spontaneous Joy

Afternoon Everyone,
As you must know by now I am rather partial to Penny Black Brushstroke stamps, and the beautiful Poppy (Spontaneous Joy) in particular.
I see that Penny Black have some new stamp designs being released on Friday so I can see a possible purchase in my very near future.
I do love these beautiful brushstroke designs, but I have yet to master the use of them with inks as they are probably intended.
I have however found the fabulous Alcohol Lift Ink Pad
which gives the most superb results.
These solid style of stamps often look like they are just a fairly solid image on the packaging,
but as you can see from the first, second and even third generation of stamped images that you get with the Lift ink pad, the images are far from solid.
The other beauty of the Alcohol Lift ink technique is that every stamped image is different.
So with a little creative mounting courtesy of ideas inspired by the amazing  Jennifer McGuire
I have a bunch more cards to add to my stash.
I have to get back to work now to help out the boss which is a bit of a bummer.
Still I guess at least if I'm at work I can't spend money on new stamps lol.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx