Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Embossing Folders for all Occasions

Afternoon All,
Well summer seems to have disappeared, at least for the moment. It's not exactly been cold here, but it hasn't felt like June that's for certain.
I will shortly be holding a class using 3D Embossing folders.
I do love these, or for that matter, any embossing folder. The 3D ones in particular give such an amazing depth to a project.
A piece of card, a smattering of gilding polish, a sentiment, and job done.
Of course they also make a fabulous background for any sort of topper,
 as I have done here with these cute little bears.
They were from a decoupage sheet that I found in my stash,
and have helped me create a few cards for the younger members of my family at Christmas.
Yes I know, it's a long way off yet, but I have been in Christmas mode having just finished the cards for Jane's new Christmas release for Woodware, so I thought that it was a good time to share some of those cards that I made a while ago.
I have several boxes of them all waiting to be blogged so this is just a start.
I have tried to put them together in bundles of similar technique, or stamped image, so this last one sneaks in under the 'cute bears' header lol.
I hope that the weather gets a little better, although I have to honest and say that I don't dislike this even if we are having some rain here. Off to the gym in a minute so I really don't want it boiling hot.
Have a great afternoon.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx