Followers

Thursday 4 July 2019

Dies and Punches for CCM

Evening Everyone,
We have a fabulous new challenge over at CCM.
Jo is our host for Punches or Dies.
Now I have to say that stamping is my first love, but for all that I seem to have amassed a huge collection of dies over the years. This made choosing which ones to use for the challenge a rather difficult decision.

I clearly remember thinking that die cutting was not my thing, until I saw my friend Stamping Caz using a Cuttlebug at The Craft Barn more years ago than I care to think about.
And now I have a truly huge collection which I seem to add to quite frequently.
I particularly love alphabet and sentiment dies, probably because they are the easiest ones to compliment my stamping.
They are also fabulous when you have an unusual or foreign name. I wish that I had had them when my Girls were young. Granted Jenni and Becki may not be particularly unusual but they are spelt a little differently so I could never get anything with their names on without ordering it, usually at extortionate cost.
Stamps with matching dies are also extremely useful.
My card was made for my Boss. The cards that I have made for his girls over the years have been much admired so he asked if I could make one for a friend of his to give to his daughter.
Of course with all those flowers I had to make a box for it, which is probably just as well since I found out later that it had to go all the way to Australia.
I hope that you will find the time to join in with our challenge, I look forward to seeing your creations.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Kim, a real stunner! Love the colours and design!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx