Followers

Monday 11 February 2019

With Love, Love, Love at Craftycardmakers

Good Morning,
We started a new challenge over at CraftyCardmakers yesterday and with Valentines day just around the corner we are looking for Love, Love, Love.
I'm sorry, but I did say that I loved this stamp.
I really love how this solid style of Penny black stamp works so well with the Alcohol Lift Inkpad which as you can see I have playing with rather a lot just lately.
I have also been inspired by the work of Jennifer McGuire who has some fabulous clips on YouTube as well as a Blog with the most amazing samples on it. Please check it out.
The die cut sentiment is another favourite of mine, along with the embossing folder and some gilding wax.
This card is another Jennifer inspired one just a different colour way.
Until I tried this stamp out with the Alcohol lift ink pad I hadn't realized just how detailed it was.
I love this way of adding a sentiment without obliterating the beautiful imagery underneath.
I hope that you can join us with this new challenge, and I look forward to stopping by and saying hello.
Have a great day. Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine card and I really like your sentiment die cut, I need one of those lol!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim lovely design and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx